Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Kramer
United States
Englewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love love love this game, but my gaming friends think it plays too long.

I'd love ideas on how to shorten the game and still have the big bosses in play.

But more than that I'd like to play it solo. I assume you'd make the bot player the bad guys... but I was curious if people had any ideas other than just playing both sides.

Fingers crossed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Play 3-Hero - that's the smallest, fastest version that has the full mini-boss & Boss play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this game really need a solo variant? Its easy to solo on its own.

Just alternate sides as if you were the heroes and consul. Be unforgiving on each side.

I've soloed this game many times. Without cards like Doom or Descent, it is easy to be fair to each side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree. SDE doesn't depend on hidden information, so no issue with solo play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Kramer
United States
Englewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I suppose so... thanks guys! Also the only way I've played the game is with 3 heros... done that twice and it took about 2 and a half hours... Not sure why we took so long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've only played twice, you're probably still getting the hang of it. SDE has a 2-part game for the Heroes, with a bunch of different mechanics to keep track of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.