Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Delfim Marques
Portugal
Lisbon
Lisboa
flag msg tools
Hello,

At what times during operations are the ground stacking rules are in effect ?

My question is this: is it possible for the operations / reaction player to overstack units and for that same units to participate in battles before checking for overstack ?

The rule book says 7.48 "Stacking is evaluated at the conclusion of any strategy card play whether it was played as an offensive or event."
At what time is this ?

Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Krakenheim wrote:
Hello,

At what times during operations are the ground stacking rules are in effect ?

My question is this: is it possible for the operations / reaction player to overstack units and for that same units to participate in battles before checking for overstack ?

The rule book says 7.48 "Stacking is evaluated at the conclusion of any strategy card play whether it was played as an offensive or event."
At what time is this ?

Thanks a lot

When all actions related to the play of a card are concluded. More to the point you can overstack during a battle, but have to pay for it at the conclusion of the attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a query following this;

Commonwealth have just lost a battle to three jap divisions in the hex just north of Singapore. They must retreat south to Singapore (other two hexes were entries for the attackers). There are already 3 ground/air units in singapore.

Therefore they retreat there, but then after the offensive/card play is concluded I have to remove down to three units. Because Singapore is in supply these units go to the next turn on the turn track and i can deploy them wherever i like within the supply rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.