3 Posts

Flash Duel: Second Edition» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Character analysis videos rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fergus Macdonald
msg tools
Persephone analysis!

I've been playing lots of flash duel, and teaching some friends. One of my friends had questions about how to use Persephone and found my advice useful. I thought it might be handy for new people learning the game to see even a simple guide to each character, so I decided to kick it off with Perse.

These videos are not aimed at people that are still learning the rules. The goal of these videos is to show off the strengths of a character and describe their overall strategy and perhaps some non-obvious tricks they can do with their abilities.

The first episode is quite an experiment and I have no clue how the quality is, and would love feedback from newer players if they found it helpful or too confusing or not descriptive enough or whatever.

I feel like I should do a video dedicated to concepts such as positioning, timeouts, common situations and the general value of cards, so I may do that next. It's much easier to approach the task of analysising a character though so I did that instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great video, awesome tips.

I would definitely enjoy seeing more of these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fergus Macdonald
msg tools
Thanks! Sadly I think I have to put videos on hiatus for a bit for mysterious reasons but I am currently writing guides for each character. The lack of resources is sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.