Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Krosmaster: Arena» Forums » General

Subject: Promo figure list? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How many promo figures are there?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mhutton wrote:
How many promo figures are there?

Eight that I know of from the KS campaign:

Argon Gass
Amalia
Evangelyne
Goultard
Nox
Percedal
Ruel Stroud
Yugo
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Βραδύπους Ένα
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also the promo figure Count Frigost! Very powerful....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Powerful promos can be poison for a game. The guy who wins it keeps using it and keeps winning, the chance of other getting the power promo and being competitive with the first winner isn't good. Winning isn't everything, but getting blown out all the time can make you not want to play.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
Who has two thumbs and likes Tacos....?
badge
...This Guy!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
vradipous1 wrote:
There is also the promo figure Count Frigost! Very powerful....



Wait, what? I just looked and found Count Harebourg...basically the tree master...

Now I'm kind of mad he's not included in my "I want it all pledge"....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
kcskedz wrote:
vradipous1 wrote:
There is also the promo figure Count Frigost! Very powerful....



Wait, what? I just looked and found Count Harebourg...basically the tree master...

Now I'm kind of mad he's not included in my "I want it all pledge"....


They're promos for the expansion, not the base game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
Powerful promos can be poison for a game. The guy who wins it keeps using it and keeps winning, the chance of other getting the power promo and being competitive with the first winner isn't good. Winning isn't everything, but getting blown out all the time can make you not want to play.


He may be powerful but how much does he cost to put on a team? That's how they get balanced. He can still be balanced and powerful; every figure can be beat.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
Who has two thumbs and likes Tacos....?
badge
...This Guy!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
kcskedz wrote:
vradipous1 wrote:
There is also the promo figure Count Frigost! Very powerful....



Wait, what? I just looked and found Count Harebourg...basically the tree master...

Now I'm kind of mad he's not included in my "I want it all pledge"....


They're promos for the expansion, not the base game.


If that is true, that then begs the question why they never even mentioned the expansion at all in the KS campaign...I assumed I would have everything, and now you tell me there is ANOTHER expansion on top of the 8 that they mentioned? grrrrr
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kcskedz wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:
kcskedz wrote:
vradipous1 wrote:
There is also the promo figure Count Frigost! Very powerful....



Wait, what? I just looked and found Count Harebourg...basically the tree master...

Now I'm kind of mad he's not included in my "I want it all pledge"....


They're promos for the expansion, not the base game.


If that is true, that then begs the question why they never even mentioned the expansion at all in the KS campaign...I assumed I would have everything, and now you tell me there is ANOTHER expansion on top of the 8 that they mentioned? grrrrr


Because Frigost was just releasing in September in France.
It includes a new board, terrain, and another 50 figures.

I assume there will be another KS for it some time in the near future.

The French backers left several links to the news for Frigost as it's being released. We don't even know what the full figure line-up is yet, aside from knowing there will be around 50 more. It's another boxed set like the base game, and not just figures.

So, don't get your undies in a knot just yet. The first wave is not even available.
5 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghool wrote:
So, don't get your undies in a knot just yet. The first wave is not even available.

Bah! Let him get his undies in a knot, as long as someone puts the video of him walking with knotted undies on Youtube.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Βραδύπους Ένα
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghool wrote:

So, don't get your undies in a knot just yet. The first wave is not even available.


I have already own my Count Frigost figure!!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
vradipous1 wrote:
Ghool wrote:

So, don't get your undies in a knot just yet. The first wave is not even available.


I have already own my Count Frigost figure!!!


Not yet available.....in North America......robot
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bogle
United States
Belmont
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Id love to get
Goultard
Nox
and I have up for "trade"
Argon Gass
Ruel Stroud
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.