Tom Haesendonckx
Belgium
Antwerp - Schoten
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I recently asked the question:

'Cards that have more than 1 'realm' printed...how does that work for building your army? When looking up how much silver/gold coins that you have, does your deck count as having 5 realms when you have 1 card that has 5 realm symbols? Or does that count as 1? And if it counts as 1, do you have to state to which realm he will belong for this battle?'

The answer I received was:

If card has multi realms, for example Mountain and Forest (both), it means that if your army is full of mountain creatures and this is the only card with both realms, you should pay for extra realm.

Imagine I have a mountain deck, with all mountiain cards and I would add a single multi-realm deck that has 4 realms printed in its card. Would that count as + extra realms for purposes of determining how many gold/silver I would receive to form my army?

Or would it only count as 1 extra realm, no matter how many realms are actually printed on the card?

I could also imagine that I would have mountain and plain cards in my deck. Imagine the card with 4 realms had both mountain and plains amongst its 4 printed realms. Would that then count as 2 extra?

Kind regards,

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would count as all the realms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Haesendonckx
Belgium
Antwerp - Schoten
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hm...painfull decision then...since your total coins will drop steeply when you use one of these cards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.