Michael Iachini
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all! I was interviewed for the Enchanted Grounds podcast on August 3 to talk about game design. After listening to the finished product, I think some other designers will likely be interested in it. (Assuming you can cope with how fast I tend to talk, especially in the first half of the show! Sorry about that.) This is the kind of interview I personally enjoy listening to from other designers.

http://www.enchantedgrounds.com/podcast/EGP1312.mp3

I talk about the design and initial publication process for Chaos & Alchemy, and then about working with Game Salute to bring it out on Kickstarter (nearly 300% funded so far - yay!). I also talk a lot about playtesting and general design advice based on my own experiences. A lot of this is based on lessons from my current main design project, Alchemy Bazaar.

And if you have any follow-up questions about things that I didn't address in the interview, feel free to ask!

Michael Iachini
Clay Crucible Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.