Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Miller
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game just arrived yesterday from Germany. Incredible artwork, beautiful game. But I have a question:

1) The rule says, "The points are added immediately from the second turn on." Does that mean you don't score points during the first round of tile laying? Seems like you would start scoring points with the first tile(s) you lay in the first round.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
My interpretation (of the badly translated rules) is that it means that you should be keeping a running total of the scores (as shown on the reverse of the rulebook) instead of just totalling scores at the end, so that, at any given point, it is clear who is in the lead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good looking out, I also understood it the way that on the first turn you don't score points ;]. But your explanation makes weird sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias R.
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was totally puzzled about this sentence too and I already wanted to go to this forum - but the second sentence made it clear for me.
Both sentences together say:
"The points are added immediately from the second turn on. It is important that every player can see the state of play on the evaluation pad at any time."
- and you can only see the state of play when adding the points together continuously. So I came to the same conclusion as Lloyd.

I also realised that the word "added" is very important in the first sentence. It's "added", not "scored".

But obviously I was not the only one struggling with this sentence... the rules are not very well written. Neither in german, nor in english.

But the game is nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.