Jim O'Connor
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Announcing Print-On-Demand files for The Magical World of Disney Epic Card Game!

If you're anything like me, you usually don't have the patience (or stamina) to sit for hours on end cutting out hundreds of 2.5 x 3.5" cards. Each of you is going to have a different result when printing the PNP (Print-N-Play) files on your home printer: Too dark, crooked, faces not lining up with the backs, card stock not holding up to regular use. I started looking around for a POD service to print my own copies of my Magical World of Disney Epic Card Game sets.

First off, it's near impossible to find anyone that does 3.5 x 5" cards (the size needed for Locations and Title Cards). Next, most POD services are unwilling or unable to help with color correction. Luckily I found Superior POD. For the past two months they have been working with me to assure that my cards print out to my color matching standards, and have been meticulous in the finishing, giving me cards that look almost like quality off-set printing for a tiny fraction of the costs.

Under the listing for each set of cards, you'll now see a choice between PNP and POD files. The POD files are specifically set up for Superior POD's services. With that said and done, the cost of materials and your time are going to justify having your cards printed and cut out by somebody else. I hope you can take advantage of this new option. It sure has saved me a sore neck, hands, back, eyes, headaches, and frustration!

I've also designed tuck boxes for each set, long deck boxes, and Location boxes.

Check it out: http://www.orionsbell.com/disney

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.