Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Indonesia

Subject: Where to buy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ViN Hng
msg tools
Anyone in here can tell me where to buy board games in Medan, North Sumatera? Or any trusted online seller available?

Lists of games that I wanna get :
- King of Tokyo (with Expansion)
- 7 Wonders (Expansion)
- Hive
- Resistance & Avalon
- Zombie Dice
- Small World
- Settlers of Catan

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Atmaja
Indonesia
Jakarta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

please join our forum at indoboardgames.web.id
we have lots of active players in the community and also some good references for Indonesia online seller

c u there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bosser
United States
carmel
NY
flag msg tools
Not sure about the international shipping, but I use TrollandToad.com, Coolstuffinc.com, and funagain.com. All three excellent sites, with decent prices. Amazon also has a good amount of the games you're looking for. Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ViN Hng
msg tools
Hi Eric, i got some trouble when joining the forum, because my hotmail and gmail email is not accepted

Now i dont know the rule of the forum, but any information that i should know when joining the forum (ex: the email restriction)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Bayu
Indonesia
Jakarta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VineGrief wrote:
Hi Eric, i got some trouble when joining the forum, because my hotmail and gmail email is not accepted

Now i dont know the rule of the forum, but any information that i should know when joining the forum (ex: the email restriction)?

Hey Vin yes there is email restriction. We are trying to minimze Spambot attack. Sorry about that. Please use yahoo mail instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ViN Hng
msg tools
Cool Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.