Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hinkes
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just downloaded, constructed, and began playing Star Smuggler. So far it is wicked complicated, so if someone answers this questions I might have some more.

The table in the rules I have is incomplete. You are supposed to reference a die roll to the Tech Code of the Star System. The 1 through 6 for the die roll are there, as are all of the possible results. However, the Tech Codes to reference to are missing. There are ten columns and the possible Tech Codes for planets are 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, and 100. Since these are the ten numbers that are used in the Entry Detection Table I am pretty sure they are the ten columns for the Tech Level of Equipment Table, but I would like to know for sure.

While we're on Tech Level, just to make sure, I have one other question. My second hour of the game I got jumped by two thugs in the Space Port (not sure what kind of security they run around here). I only do a single Tech Level check for the group, correct?

Although I just started today this game is very cool and a relief to my solitary bordom. I hope to make a session report of my adventure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
badge
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
looks correct.

refer to the "raw scans" section of the webpage.
rules book 38-39.

there the chart has the numbers you list along the top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.