Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I came across a large box of Mythos cards. From my research looks to be half from Limited (including some cards from booster packs) and the other half from Dreamlands

Just wondering if there were any specific cards which had any value ($15+ for a single card?)

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I did download a card list with rarities and from a quick glance it seems I have a large number of them. But I agree that many rares could easily be of the $0.99 not selling variety

I also read thru the forums on here and saw a few cards mentioned but again, that doesn't mean there's value to them.

I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any $15+ single cards. I'll probably just sell the entire collection as 1 bundle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
Nationlist
mbmbmbmbmb
My experience is no card is worth more than £1/$2 excepting those of the New Aeon expansion set. I would suggest the rare cards amongst this expansion (New Aeon) are worth no more than £7.50/$10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.