Xavier
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm planning to rework my box with foam sheets to ease figurines storage and stability.
To make it short, the base of the box will be covered with a sheet with hole pierced in it at the size of figs bases.

The problem is I'd like to make holes to fit future expansions if there's enough place in the box. But I only have Lair of the Wyrm as Labyrinth of Ruins isn't available in France yet.

According to pics craspion seems to be the same base size as ettins and merriods and others seems to be same size as 1 square figs from base game. Also I guess that new hero keep the same base size as base ones.
Can anyone confirm that ?

Also if anyone as a clue on Trollfens figs list and their base size, I'd be happy to know too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ondra ulrich
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmb
Trollfens will have 9 detailed plastic figures. 7 monster figures and 2 hero figures. It looks like there will be 3- 2 cell monsters and 4 - one cell monsters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Check: http://descent2e.wikia.com/wiki/Descent:_Journeys_in_the_Dark_(Second_Edition)_Wiki

All of the heroes have the same base size.

All the monsters from Labyrinth are 1x1 except the Arachyura, who's 2x2.

In Trollfens, the harpy is 1x1 and the plague wurm, I believe, is 1x2 (though it might end up being 2x2?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for the answers and the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PretzelTwist wrote:

With the exception of Challara, if you have DungeonQuest. She's got a rectangular base.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarcasmorator wrote:
PretzelTwist wrote:

With the exception of Challara, if you have DungeonQuest. She's got a rectangular base.
Its size still is 1x1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.