Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southwest

Subject: TUCSON AZ LCG players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Thule
msg tools
Hey Tucson, it has been 1 month since I have moved here from up north. I have hit almost all the game stores and gone to a couple of the board game days. I am loving it and I can't wait for Rincon. But I have a small problem, well a couple of problems, 1. Magic, 2. Hero Clix. Both games are fun to play, and yes if you have the cards and the figures I will sit down and play you. But I am looking for the LCG players here. Where are you hiding, also where are you big game board players hiding. I am going crazy trying to get a SW, LOTR, AGoT, and Netrunner game in. Where are you hiding, come out come out where ever you are. Please Tucson, let me know if you are here I really need to get a game on. Keep smiling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Perger
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
decker161314 wrote:
Hey Tucson, it has been 1 month since I have moved here from up north. I have hit almost all the game stores and gone to a couple of the board game days. I am loving it and I can't wait for Rincon. But I have a small problem, well a couple of problems, 1. Magic, 2. Hero Clix. Both games are fun to play, and yes if you have the cards and the figures I will sit down and play you. But I am looking for the LCG players here. Where are you hiding, also where are you big game board players hiding. I am going crazy trying to get a SW, LOTR, AGoT, and Netrunner game in. Where are you hiding, come out come out where ever you are. Please Tucson, let me know if you are here I really need to get a game on. Keep smiling.

Check out (AND JOIN) the Tucson guild. There is a calendar of events around town and announcements in the forums.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/214

There is a meetup group also
http://www.meetup.com/tucsongamers/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.