Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Throknor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't decide on a good spot. It doesn't cover the main logo completely and would end up outside when folded. I don't want it as the fled units box where it might see lots of wear. About the only spot large enough appears to be off the Maine coast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Stickers?

Confused...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the Kick Starter exclusives was a signed, special decal or sticker.

And addressing the OP, do you have a 'game box' or something that the sticker would look good on? I don't know that it absolutely has to be attached to the game itself, although I can understand the interest there, since the 'exclusive' nature of it might lift the game's value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
kduke wrote:

And addressing the OP, do you have a 'game box' or something that the sticker would look good on? I don't know that it absolutely has to be attached to the game itself, although I can understand the interest there, since the 'exclusive' nature of it might lift the game's value.

Hmm. I don't have one. I picked my game up early at origins. So that is probably why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thierry Mattray
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the idea was to put it on the box, not on the board !?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
kduke wrote:

Hmm. I don't have one. I picked my game up early at origins. So that is probably why.

The decals started at the $65 level. If you just bought the game at the $60 level, you didn't get a decal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nibble Wut?
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
Do you worship Cthulhu?
badge
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just stuck mine in the centre of the lid (on the inside) where it's less likely to get scratched/scuffed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.