Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Cowley
United States
Auburn
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello all.

Given the changes to some of the card text following the rewrite, can anyone advise the best way to make changes to the cards so you don't have to refer to the errata sheet?
(Short of CG making new decks and giving them free to purchasers of the game).whistle

Thanks for your time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Engqvist
Sweden
Goteborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
It would surprise me if there is an official update to the game.

I don't have them in front of me right now, but if memory serves, the lion's share of the corrections are for language consistency only and/or corrected rules references (eg old rule 11.1.7 is now 10.3.4). Only a few corrections concern actual card use so I think it is possible to make do with the list on the side.

This is probably a good idea for an updated version of the card list - to distinguish more clearly between different types of correction. I will try to fix that and post it here on BGG in the near future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Lundin
Sweden
Lund
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always sleeve my wargame cards. If there is an errata to a card I just slip in a bit of post-it into the sleeve, with the corrected data.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lundinandreas wrote:
I always sleeve my wargame cards. If there is an errata to a card I just slip in a bit of post-it into the sleeve, with the corrected data.
As annoying as it is to have to do this, this is what I try to do as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cowley
United States
Auburn
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you all, and good idea about the sleeves. didn't think of that obviously! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Engqvist
Sweden
Goteborg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I have just submitted a new version of the file for upload here on BGG, it should be available shortly. It should be an improvement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.