Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Malme
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The one time I played this, we quite enjoyed the early stages of the game, where nobody knew who anybody was. It was even still fun once some of the characters were revealed, and the chase was on. What badly let it down was the endgame, where we ended up with 2 vs 1, and the same pawn was moved back and forth on successive throws, going nowhere.

Which leads me to this suggested variant, as yet unplayed. The game is played as normal, except that once your colour and character cards have been revealed, as a result of declaring combat, you can then only move the pawn of your own colour.

Note that this restriction only applies to dice-movement, and not to any card-directed movement - i.e. a revealed character playing a "move to Library" card can still use it to move any pawn. This meant to stop stalemate situations arising. (If you think of the card as being a manipulative trick, or forged message - for instance "meet me in the Library - Xander" - you should be able to rationalise this.)

Edited to clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.