Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ting Pong IP
Hong Kong
Lai Chi Kok
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to take this chance to express my gratitude to the generosity of Alea Spiel.

I have bid a copy of Chinatown from eBay. It was described as new but sadly, it's not and it didn't have any cards (all cards are absent!) in it. The seller didn't want the game back and refunded me some money and left me the game.

I then sent an email to Alea describing the situation. Even though I got it from eBay, Alea is kindly sending me the deck of cards for free!

I feel very happy about their service and generosity. Now I can play my game. I also happily ordered another game of Alea (Edel, Stein & Reich). This time, everything should be alright

Looking forward to more great games from Alea.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
How pathetic is someone who sells a game like that on ebay? I'm glad Alea took care of you. It sounds like with the refund you might have got this game for a great price!

I bought Ra a couple years ago on ebay and it was missing tiles and some were damaged pretty bad also. Of course the seller never mentioned this and never replied to any of my emails after the fact. Luckily Alea and Rio Grande came through. Alea didn't have all the tiles I needed and Rio Grande didn't either but together I got everything I needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.