Jonathan Degann
United States
Tarzana
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike*, Glenn, Jonathan, Winton, Josh
We'd only played this on the Left Coast once before, and I was eager to give it another shot. It proved to be a very enjoyable game, with a fresh play mechanism. My only gripe was that the game really should flow freely, and we got bogged down substantially several times - the game took an hour and a half to play. The game's depth really only warrants 45 minutes.

Mike was a little iffy about playing another "feel bad" game right after Keytown, but he went along. I really wanted to give it another shot, and I also wanted Glenn to play, since he is the "feel bad" king - a player who loves games with hosage.

A highly tactical game whose moves are difficult to report. The game not only involves some psyching out due to simultaneous movement, but a bit of chaotic hand management, as players try to time releasing of those killer "minus" cards - and the key mechanism being that cool "if I do this, Glenn should take that, which will cause Mike to take this, which will really hose Winton" mechanism.

Again, not a deep game, but still one with lots of thought required, and freshness. Just gotta finish it faster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.