David Bush
United States
Radiant
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm running a Twixt tournament at the WBC in Lancaster, PA this August. I know there are lots of Twixt players out there, and I'd like to get the word out to as many as possible, especially those who do not live too far away. I will run some ads in Chess Life and in Games magazine. Any suggestions on where else I might advertise, would be greatly appreciated!

My tournament web page is at http://tinyurl.com/p564o

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could advertise here on BGG, I'm sure Aldie could do with the revenue....cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Philip Thomas wrote:
You could advertise here on BGG, I'm sure Aldie could do with the revenue....cool

I think he just did...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Paul, I think you forgot the

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Billings
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
Retired USAF / ANG
badge
http://www.virtualwargamer.org
mbmbmbmbmb
David,

You might consider the Ads by Google links you see all over BGG. You pay when someone clicks on your ad and your ad can show up on a page either because a user did a search that included keywords which you target or google determines the content of the page matches your designated keywords.

You can limit the amount you want to spend per day on advertising and when you hit that limit your ad stops appearing.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but its an option

- R

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.