Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
My girlfriend played a game she really liked in her Personality Psychology class in college, but she forgot the name and the prof moved away.

What she remembers is that the game involved living the life of a Black person (hence being in that class). She remembers there being two boards, a main one and a smaller on for prison. The main board was like five gameboards all at once -- Starwood (or something like that), College, Military, Ghetto, and Corporate Ladder.

If anyone can at least give me a title for this game, I would appriciate it very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sounds like Life as a Blackman:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/3988

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
That seems like exacty what I'm looking for.

I wonder where I could find it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.