Subject: Description of cube powers (and more!) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Visser
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have an english copy of the rules at home, but since I'm not at home I'll do the best job I can from memory.

Cube powers:
Star: Can move diagonally in addition to "normal" straight movement.
Comet: Can move 2 spaces instead of the normal 1 space, but only straight and no diagonals...ie. can't move up and then left.
Eclipse: "blocks" an adjacent piece (friendly or enemy) by jumping on top of it.
Earthquake: Destroys ALL blocks in the same row or column as the earthquake, include itself.
Cyclone: Destroys ALL adjacent blocks.
Tsumani: Pushs one adjacent block one space, in any non-diagonal direction.
Eye: Reveal the special power of an enemy block (can do this once). After first use (or after it's been revealed by other means) it must be adjacent to the block to reveal it.
Keys: worth double points when crosses gate.
Shield: Immune to all powers.

One the players turn they may do one of 3 actions:
1. Move a block one space either up, down, left, or right (no diagonals!)
2. Use a block's special power. When a block's power is used, the block is revealed and remains revealed for the rest of the game. All powers can be used multiple times, with the exception of the self-destruction powers (earthquake and cyclone), but only once per turn.
3. Place a new block on the board in your start line, up to the limit of seven blocks of your own.

Any blocks destroyed or moved off the board (can be pushed off the board by the tsumani's power) are permenantly removed from play.

The game is over when one player accumulates 5 points (or more), or when the same situation is reached 3 times in a row (ie two blocks moving side-to-side blocking each others), a stalemale is called and the player with the most points wins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Reilly
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.