Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Cockerilll
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After the insane game of Hornochsen Erin, Larry, Spanky and I broke out Spanky's copy of Web of Power. A Micheal Schacht favorite of the Cleveland gamers. Larry was new to the game and Spanky began with a brief tutorial. Placement was tight as no one wanted to open new countries. Larry really hated opening new countries and sitting back to watch others take advantage of it. I immediately set about building a cloister chain in Franken and Schwaben. Erin and Spanky had a tight competition of advisors going on with Larry frantically getting into the mix. He had trouble a few times as hed hadn't yet grasped the mechanic of playing a pair as a joker and kept trying usr Franken cards fro Frankenreich. After the first scoring Spanky was in the lead,with me trailing by two, then Erin, and in the rear Larry. I began playing as few cards as possible to gain the most points and blocked Spankiy from a chain in England. On my turn I exhausted the deck to end the game. A good thing too as I squeaked by
with 43,Spanky 40, Larry 28, and Erin 25.
Killjoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.