Subject: How to give a Cat a Bath. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce McElroy
United States
Beverly
West Virginia
flag msg tools

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 of a cup pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the Cat and soothe him well you care him to the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movemement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may have to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. 3 to 5 Minutes should do the trick. Never mind noises that come from the toilet. Cats make that noise when thier having fun.

5.Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides a "Power-Wash" and "Rinse."

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the Front Door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far sa you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet,streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be Sparkling clean.

Sincerely,
The Dog
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z S
England
Telford
flag msg tools
Make sure there are no people between the cat and the house door when the toilet lids are lifted as the simple act of being in the way will likely result in their hospitalisation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the first time I've laughed out loud (literally, not 'lol') with no one else around for a very long time.

self agitate.... still chuckling.

Anyway, thank you for that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valerie van de Flier
Netherlands
Amsterdam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
I can totally see myself doing this to my old cat (RIP) and he would probably even have fun with it, except for the flushing part...

I laughed so hard when I read this!!!

Only problem is that when a soaking wet cat goes outside to dry him or herself off, they generally do that by rolling in dirt or sand or stuff...

Ypu just really really made my day, I was having a bad one, but now I'm laughing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Does that actually work or will the cat drown in the cleaning process?

Do you need an American style toilet for this or will it also work with Central European style toilets?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.