Popular Tags: [View All]
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's micro, because the game was a blur. This was our first time using the Dungeon expansion. The Reaper was in play too, but that didn't matter. She wanted to play the Gladiator, because it amused her to use followers as pets. I told her to pick my character as well, so I ended up with the Amazon.

Her very first turn gave her a Colossus follower (now she's strength 7 in combat).

The next dozen turns were her dancing around the outer region picking up a couple of trophies, and me diving into the dungeon to see what was in there. In the process I exposed a Battle Hulk, got beat up by some other denizens and made my way back to the outer region.

The turn after I was converted to "good" by the Mystic I drew the Staff of Mastery.

My sweet 8-year-old daughter who wouldn't hurt a fly took one look at that staff laying on the ground and made a bee-line for it. With the staff in hand, she dove headlong into the dungeon, enslaved the Battle Hulk, and attacked the Lord of Darkness with her 19 strength. He's dead, she's now sitting on the Crown of Command, and my Amazon is crying in the woods somewhere.

Much giggling on the other side of the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great session! Well done to your daughtercool and thanks for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls