Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I noticed this at http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/C50/ under Mayfair. Their website doesn't seem to have anything on it. Does anyone have any info on what this will be? Bang! with Dodge City, High Noon, fistful of cards, and other expansions in a box set? Or something else?

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Sparks
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing I've found was on:

http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comment...

"BANG! Deluxe (Working Title) is a collection of all of our BANG! titles sold in a very special box, with many surprises.... you will know more later!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hurd
United States
Gordon
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I e-mailed DaVinci the other day seeing if I could scrounge up an English copy of High Noon -- even pleaded with them to make the expansion available via PDF download.

Part of the e-mail response I received read:

---------------------
If you are not specifically interested in the original form of the game, you can wait for "BANG! - DeLuxe Edition". It will include the original game, the 1st expansion (i.e. "BANG! - High Noon") and the 2nd one (i.e. "BANG! - Dodge City"), and maybe some surprises...
---------------------

I wonder how long we'll have to wait?

Jason
aka Reverend Vader

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bah. I just ordered the whole set from funagain a couple days ago. Oh well, if I can get an ita/eng copy of High Noon buying the deluxe version would be worth it. Especially if it comes with a playing tin and especially if the "suprises" include pre-printed out versions of the 2 Bonus High Noon cards, Claus the Saint, Uncle Will, all "official" variants, the "boot hill" characters, and the unknown cards from the Asian releases (not sure if they're Korean or Japanese) that are up on http://www.bang.cz/index.php?op=cards&lang=eng#neznam

A little bit on the designer notes would be cool too.

I can dream can't I?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Tardiff
United States
Lewiston
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmb
Any updates on when the deluxe edition will be out? I'd love to pick it up for a friend for Christmas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Giordano
Portugal
Lisbon
Lisbon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattyt91 wrote:
Any updates on when the deluxe edition will be out? I'd love to pick it up for a friend for Christmas!

Essen! It will be in italian stores from 22th of October.

Actually It have a new name ... Bang - The Bullet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They should call it "Big Bang!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cornjob wrote:
They should call it "Big Bang!"

Why not Intelligent Malign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.