Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am able to get the original RGG Carcassonne core game. This is the edition without the river expansion. I do not desire the river expansion and would also like the first edition for collection purposes. I have a few questions for anyone who has this original edition.

Are the tiles' texture and art the same as the edition with rivers? Basically, I want to know if the tiles' look matches the expansions. If I eventually get an expansion, I want my original tiles to "match".

Are there any glaring errors in the rule book? I am aware that the RGG published games all use the original 1st edition rules. I am just curious if there are any significant errors or omissions in RGG's first printing.

Thanks for any information!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Graham
United States
Clackamas
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the first edition and the tiles match with later editions and all expansions. I don't remember seeing any errors in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Tholén
Sweden
Norsborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Carc stuff from three different publishers in three different countries. Everything matches. It seems like they're quite careful with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the quick replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.