Homestead
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have any questions about the rules, post them below, and I will include them in this first post. As I said before, I apologize that this post is even necessary, but hopefully it will be helpful.

COMPONENTS

The insert was designed to simply hold everything in when shipping the game. After that, I would toss it. The tuckboxes are to hold the tokens of each of the players.

The white die was added near the end of production. As such, some of the gangsters in the rulebook mention the black die when talking about what to do with them. That's incorrect - just use the white die when it says to roll a "number die."

The tuckboxes are to hold the control tokens. I also stick starting money in them, personally.

BOARD ERRORS/CLARIFICATIONS

The Second Guy's ability reads "Negate Money/Respect/Power." It should read "Negate Action."

On the Capo's space, it should say "Replaced by Highest Gangster" rather than "Chosen by Underboss".

Both of these errors have a sticker that you can request from GameSalute that will fix them on the board. An update will be posted soon on the Kickstarter explaining how to do this.

RULEBOOK ERRORS/CLARIFICATIONS

On page 2, # 2 should change "8-4" to "8-5".

On page 6, in the example at the bottom, it incorrectly talks about Mikey. Mikey should get 1 Respect and $5 according to the picture. The example was if he had been in the Counselor position - in which case he would lose four respect and gain $5.

The Omerta tokens and the "negate" tokens are the same thing.

While deals are NOT binding, players must abide to the conditions a player who has control of a Blackmail token lays out.

During the Fence phase, players must decide how many cards they are buying before paying for them. You can't buy a card, look at it, immediately sell it and buy another one, etc.

CARD ERRORS / CLARIFICATIONS

Baby Face Nelson should say "steal 3 RESPECT", not influence. This means that the person using him will receive a total of seven respect, and ther person controlling the killed gangster will lose seven respect. The rulebook erroneously says "eight" rather than "seven" in the clarifications in the back.

Bill "The Tiebreaker" Eberle's ability should be an innate static ability be italicised.

QUESTIONS:

During the Commission phase when a player "plays an Influence card," does the card move to the discard pile or does the player retain the card for the next round? - Yes. All cards played are discarded.

On Page 2 under the Setup instructions for filling the positions 8-5, how does a Gangster Card with multiple "types" affect the setup requirements - To be clear, you simply place cards until all four icons are visible. If you have a thug/hitman in slot 8, and a conman/gambler in slot 7, then you can put whatever you want in the next two slots, as all four icons are visible. You can also houserule it to discard any duel gangster types when you draw them for setup, or just put totally random gangsters out in those positions, regardless of icons. It won't affect gameplay too much.

Can you place influence on associates? And if so, do they participate in the Crew phase? - Yes, you can place influence. No, they do not participate in the Crew phase, unless they have a special ability that allows them to break this rule.

If someone uses the second ability on "Suspect Silenced", does the targeted gangster's controller still get respect and money from that gangster? - No, the player playing the card gets it instead.

Does the Bean Counter position get filled by an associate before a numbered gangster? It appears that they're the only ones that have arrows directly pointing to that space. - Yes, this is intentional. We don't hire a thug to do accounting work! We go outside the organization.

The rules for "Second Chance Die Roll" says "Any player can pay $10 to re-roll the die for all of the results of the Make a Move action."

The player boards state: "Pay $10 to re-roll any die"

So which is it? Can I pay to re-roll a whack die (and possibly others)? Or only Make a Move die? - You can pay to re-roll any die at any time for any reason.

If the gangster in charge of appointing a position is not controlled by anyone who appoints the successor? - The player with the Capo ring decides.

When someone takes the Capo Ring do they go first from that point on, or does this start the next round. In the Commission Phase when someone takes control of the Capo (and Ring) during the initial set of Influence cards, does the new controler start the Ante, or do we keep going around in the same order. - You go with the person who started the round. Turn order is not affected until the next phase.

Breaking Ties. When a Gangster is tied does the Capo break the tie once and that controller remains in control until something changes Or can the Capo change thier mind at any time. For example, Capo gives me control of the tied Bean Counter during the Resolve Gangsters phase and I collect Money and Respect. Then the actions begin and someone wants to Whack the Bean Counter... Can the Capo change his/her mind at this point? - The Capo can break the tie a different way each time. Fun to be Capo!

Neutral tokens and ties:
If tied with neutral tokens, does the Capo break this tie, does no one control the gangster, or does a player still control a gangster when tied with neutral influence? - No, according to the rules, if neutral influence is tied for the most on a gangster, it automatically wins the tie.

In the first part of the crew phase the control of each gangster is determined. What if an influence card is then played (one of the 'pay $5 to use during The Crew' cards) which would change the control? Does the control change immediately or does it stay with the predetermined player? (If it changes immediately, what is the point of the 'deciding control' bit?) - Control changes immediately. However, you'll have to use common sense with your group. If you've already rewarded the respect/money, then going back and re-rewarding it is pretty cheesy. If you're going to play one of those cards, do so immediately.

During the crew phase, can you play one of the 'pay $5' cards literally at any time? Example: P has $6. M chooses the 'steal $3' action to steal from G. G offers M $2 if she steals from P instead. M agrees and G pays $2 to M. At this point P chooses to play one of his 'pay $5" cards to add more influence and reduce his cash to $1. M decides to steal $3 from G instead. - Yes, this is legal. And funny to watch.

We were confused about the order things can happen in a blackmail situation. This is how we played one example. Is it valid? - P's gangster is being blackmailed by G. P wants to whack someone as his action. P specifies one of M's gangsters as his target. G will not allow him. P offers to give him an influence card and $2. G accepts this and agrees that P can perform the action. (We ruled that P cannot at this point choose to whack a different target.) Now M plays an influence card which changes the target. G would like now like to veto P's whacking action, but we ruled that it was too late, permission had been given and the target has been changed by an outside agency. Instead G bribes M to choose one of P's gangsters as the target. M agrees and P is forced to whack one of his own gangsters. - What a situation! I would rule that once the whacking "happens", the blackmail part is over. The redirection happens afterwards, so the way you played it was legal.

When drawing influence cards, you have to count up the number of gangsters controlled. Does this include any associates? - No. You should count up the number of "active" gangsters. This does not include associates, as they are "inactive."

When refilling the spaces, if more than three gangsters have been whacked or sent to prison, do you add more associates or do you leave some of the positions empty? - You draw from the top of the deck to fill the rest of the positions.

When you make a move and it is successful you turn the cards to show that the gangsters cannot take an action. Do you turn the cards after doing a regular gangster ability? Also,If make the move was not successful do you turn the card too? - You can. But you don't need to, since you are doing the cards in numerical order. The reason I had you turn the cards when making a successful move was so that if you got up to that player when ascending numerically, you would be reminded that they already had an action.

n addition if you attempt to make a move and are successful you gain 4 respect they lose 4 respect. If you fail you lose 4 respect but do they get any respect? - NO. And if you die do you loose any respect? Yes. It's a failure, so you lose four respect AND die. The paragraph in the rules fails to mention losing respect if you die, only if you fail. However the back of the rule book make it seem like you lose respect for failing and dying. Does the person you tried to make a move on get any respect if you fail or die? - No.

If you try to wack a gangster and fail via a knife (attemping whacker dies) or a blank (attempting Whacker is embarrassed) the failed wacker looses 4 respect. However, in any of those situations the the person who was targeted in the whacking ever gain 4 respect? Or is that just for the Whacker when he is successful? The reason I ask is because if I see someone almost get whacked by a gangster and instead whacks them.....that person just got my respect. - Maybe, but I like to think of it that you were so bad, you got caught by guards and gunned down. So no, the target doesn't get respect.

Is there a limit on how many influence tokens can be on a gangster? - No.
Is the influence maximum of 9, 10, or 11 an actual maximum or just a threshold before they get arrested? - Just an arrest threshold.

The rules allow you to exchange control of a blackmail token as part of the negotiation. Can you only do this if you both have influence tokens on the same gangster? Yes. Or can you, as part of a negotiation, agree to swap influence counters between gangsters? - No.

Is there a reason, other than simplicity, for the Snitch to affect cards with exactly 10 influence rather than the number determined by the number of players for Feds attention? Could you play it that way? - You could play it that way, I did it for simplicity sake.

With Blackmail, I presume the Influence marker does attract Feds attention and otherwise act as standard Influence? The book is a little ambiguous. - Yes.

Can the Bean Counter split who they thieve from - No.

Can the Negate Token be placed on an Associate, which would stay there until it goes to take an action later in the game? - No, since the Negate/Omerta tokens are removed each round.

Must players ante money when playing cards? No, some games this NEVER happens, other games it happens quite a bit - it completely depends on your play style.

When Making a Move or Whacking, what happens when the target isn't controlled by anyone with either no Influence or too many Neutrals? - The attacking player still gets 4 Respect, no one loses any. What happens if it is a player tie, does the Capo determine which player controls the target? - Yes. It's good to be Capo.

Can cards that are able to be played in the Crew phase be played for a single Influence token on any Gangster? - No.

To clarify, Respect from Gangsters is calculated a total of 6 times, 5 during The Crew phases and an extra time at the end of the game? - Yes.

1) Scenario 1: There are two players tied for influence on the new Capo. Which one is deemed to control the Capo? Does the previous Capo (the holder of the ring) decide which player gets the ring? The ring breaks ties, always, so whoever is holding it at any given point decides.

2) Scenario 2: Same situation as before except, as well as the two player being tied, there is also an equal number of Neutral influence on the newly promoted gangster. The rules are clear that Neutral tokens break ties and it would seem, therefore, that no-one controls the Capo. What happens now?
In this case, the ring-bearer would retain the ring until someone takes control of the Capo.

At the beginning of the game, there are 3 rounds of placing influence tokens (for free) on gangsters. At the end of this process, does one have to determine who controls the Capo? Or is Capo control only checked during the Crew phase? Control *immediately* goes to the first person to put influence on the capo and it immediately changes when that value is exceeded. I can pass back and forth very rapidly with the right cardplay.

Tom Vaselini can Whack a gangster for free. I assume that includes the Capo - Tom does not have to pay $10 to whack the Capo - correct? The cost to attack the capo is on top of the regular costs to whack some one so the Tom Vasel gangster does have to pay the $10 for attacking the Capo. The attack iself is free but it doesn't mitigate the extra cost.

Does the player playing the Family Feud influence card remove one of their influence tokens, or any influence token? One of your OWN color.

Can you "Make a Move" against an empty position? No. During playtesting, we found that this could lead to some abuse in the game.

In the case of a player tie, does the Capo decide who gets promoted or does the Capo decide who is in charge of the promotion among the tied players? The Capo decides who is in charge of the promotion.

When all 9 Gangsters are removed from play during The Feds Phase, during The Family, I presume the Capo decides which Associate goes to the Capo position? Yes.

Can you attempt to Make a Move on or Whack a Gangster under your control? Does that mean no Respect is gained or lost on a success? Yes, and yes.

Does Lucky Luciano's ability work only once per Move Action? Yes.

Under "Negative Respect" in the rules, it says that no Respect is gained or lost when Making a Move on or Whacking a Gangster with "0" or negative Respect. Does this refer to only the Respect value printed on the Gangster card or does it include modifiers from the Gangster's Position? It includes the modifiers. Although, to be honest, this rule shouldn't even exist. It's a holdover from a playtest version.

I presume that players cannot go below "0" on the Respect track. So, if a player would lose an amount of Respect that would take them below "0", do they simply go to "0" instead? You can never go below zero, just to zero. This includes money and Respect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Sudlow
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During the Commission phase when a player "plays an Influence card," does the card move to the discard pile or does the player retain the card for the next round? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On Page 2 under the Setup instructions for filling the (now corrected) positions 8-5, how does a Gangster Card with multiple "types" affect the setup requirements?

Thanks, Tom!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Barylski
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you explain the Family phase in greater detail? Specifically, who decides which gangster goes where?

Can you place influence on associates? And if so, do they participate in the Crew phase?

On the game board, the Second Guy ability reads "Negate Money/Respect/Power." In the rules, the Second Guy ability cancels a gangster's action. Which one is correct?

If someone uses the second ability on "Suspect Silenced", does the targeted gangster's controller still get respect and money from that gangster?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[Remember, players can discard an influence card at any time to take $8]

I don't remember that anywhere. Was that an after thought that didn't get deleted from the file because wouldn't it be listed as an action some where previous?

Edit: My goof its in the added rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wikiro wrote:
[Remember, players can discard an influence card at any time to take $8]

I don't remember that anywhere. Was that an after thought that didn't get deleted from the file because wouldn't it be listed as an action some where previous? I'm dyslexic so I know writing can be a nightmare under pressures like deadlines. Also I may have missed it I'll edit this if so.

The discarding a card for 8$ is in the published rules and is listed on each player board as a reminder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might want to mention the Omerta coins are the same thing as the Negate Action tokens as listed in the rules. I had to go to the Kickstarter page to figure it out.
(Were about to get our first game in tonight)
e
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
A copper in the trash pile...
badge
...is worth two in the hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
A follow up question:

Assuming we draw a thug/hitman for slot 8, and a conman for slot 7. We are missing a gambler. Will we discard gangsters until we hit a gambler for slot 6, or will we place any gangster in slot 6 and then make sure the gambler appears in slot 5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Johnson
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
TomVasel wrote:
Can you place influence on associates? And if so, do they participate in the Crew phase? - Yes, you can place influence. No, they do not participate in the Crew phase, unless they have a special ability.

Can you elaborate a bit more on this? Placing influence on associates does not give the controlling players money or respect during the crew phase? But if they have a special ability they get to use that? When is that ability executed relative to the Third Guy and the rest of the ranked mobsters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the Bean Counter position get filled by an associate before a numbered gangster? It appears that they're the only ones that have arrows directly pointing to that space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Baby Face Nelson's (expansion gangster) Power:

According to the card the controller gets to steal "3 extra influence" when successfully Whacking someone with Baby Face Nelson. I'm not sure how or if one can actually steal influence and I'm assuming this actually means steal an extra 3 Rep. However the note in the rule book mentions that he gets 8 Rep instead of 4 (but doesnt say if this extra rep is stolen from the Whacked gangster's controler).

So two questions really.

Does he get 7 or 8 total Rep for a successful Whacking?

Does this total (7 or 8) rep get stolen from the whacked gangster's controler or only the standard 4?

For simplicity's sake we'll be plying it as 7 Rep stolen instead of 4, because it is the closest to what is printed on the card, but I'd love to get clarification.

(Edit: Changed name of card to Baby Face Nelson as per Tom's response below)

Update 8.13.13: Played last night and Baby Face Nelson came up. One of my gangsters, of course, was whacked by him, ensuring my second place loss in a 4 player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GenuineSmile29 wrote:
TomVasel wrote:
Can you place influence on associates? And if so, do they participate in the Crew phase? - Yes, you can place influence. No, they do not participate in the Crew phase, unless they have a special ability.

Can you elaborate a bit more on this? Placing influence on associates does not give the controlling players money or respect during the crew phase? But if they have a special ability they get to use that? When is that ability executed relative to the Third Guy and the rest of the ranked mobsters?

Obv my answer is not official, but I'm guessing this only applies to a few gangsters with certian associate powers (powers that the card states works when in the associate positions). There is at least one in the expansion that has the ability to move into any open spot even if he/she is currently an associate.

Note: I noticed the FAQ above has been slightly updated on this and looks like it is more clear now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vasel
United States
Homestead
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm answering all questions in the FAQ above as they are asked, thanks everyone. Eric, I think you meant Baby Face Nelson.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick responses Tom, esp with Gen Con and how busy you must be!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin G
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for "Second Chance Die Roll" says "Any player can pay $10 to re-roll the die for all of the results of the Make a Move action."

The player boards state: "Pay $10 to re-roll any die"

So which is it? Can I pay to re-roll a whack die (and possibly others)? Or only Make a Move die?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The clarification for Antoine "Death" Bauza on p 12 says what to do if you roll a Knife or Capo result. However, the card says to roll the 'Number die'. Isn't the Number die the white die that doesn't have the symbols? If so, should we ignore the notes in the rulebook for these Gangsters that mention how to interpret the symbols and use the white die? If not, what is that white die used for?

Edit: Another question related to this page...

Bugs Moran's clarification appears to not match the card. Which is correct?

The clarification mentions removing two Influence and it not needing to be the controlling player's Influence, but the card only says to remove one Influence and it does seem to need to be the controlling player's Influence. In either case, does the removed Influence need to come off of Bugs Moran?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luis carrera
Mexico
Mexico City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the gangster in charge of appointing a position is not controlled by anyone who appoints the successor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lindley
United Kingdom
Larkfield, Aylesford
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:

How does one lose 4 respect if you control Rudmanilli? I see it as +1 respect.

Edit: stupid iPhone upside down bug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lindley
United Kingdom
Larkfield, Aylesford
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trebormills wrote:
is that what you meant

Yes. blush Sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin G
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So because the second guy only acts after money and respect is dolled out in the crew phase (i.e. on the way up the chain of gangsters not on the way down) and the omerta coin is removed after the gangster targeted with the omerta coin resolves his action, am I correct to assume that the omerta coin never negates the gangster's controllers ability to receive money and respect?

I assume this is what the ability wording change noted above is intended to address (i.e. "Negate Money/Respect/Power" to "Negate Action") but just seeking clarification.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgunnz wrote:
So because the second guy only acts after money and respect is dolled out in the crew phase (i.e. on the way up the chain of gangsters not on the way down) and the omerta coin is removed after the gangster targeted with the omerta coin resolves his action, am I correct to assume that the omerta coin never negates the gangster's controllers ability to receive money and respect?

I assume this is what the ability wording change noted above is intended to address (i.e. "Negate Money/Respect/Power" to "Negate Action") but just seeking clarification.

Thanks.

Exactly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Capo Questions:

1: When someone takes the Capo Ring do they go first from that point on, or does this start the next round. In the Commission Phase when someone takes control of the Capo (and Ring) during the initial set of Influence cards, does the new controler start the Ante, or do we keep going around in the same order.

2: Breaking Ties. When a Gangster is tied does the Capo break the tie once and that controller remains in control until something changes Or can the Capo change thier mind at any time. For example, Capo gives me control of the tied Bean Counter during the Resolve Gangsters phase and I collect Money and Respect. Then the actions begin and someone wants to Whack the Bean Counter... Can the Capo change his/her mind at this point?
I'm inclined to believe ties are all resolved during the inital resolution and then remain intact untill influence changes, but we have actually been playing with the Capo able to change control of tied gangsters on a whim.

3: Neutral tokens and ties:
If tied with neutral tokens, does the Capo break this tie, does no one control the gangster, or does a player still control a gangster when tied with neutral influence?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Tucker
Canada
North Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
On page 2, #2 describes how Gangsters 8-5 (with the correction above) are populated and #3 describes how Gangsters 3-1 are populated. Should #3 be revised to say "positions 4, 3, 2, and 1".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cockburn
United Kingdom
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A few questions arising from our first play through:

Can you pay to re-roll the whacking die? We played not - you can only play to re-roll the 'Make a Move' die.

If there is a tie for control between a player and the neutral influence, does this mean no-one controls it? Or does the player wearing the capo ring decide?

In the first part of the crew phase the control of each gangster is determined. What if an influence card is then played (one of the 'pay $5 to use during The Crew' cards) which would change the control? Does the control change immediately or does it stay with the predetermined player? (If it changes immediately, what is the point of the 'deciding control' bit?)

During the crew phase, can you play one of the 'pay $5' cards literally at any time? Example: P has $6. M chooses the 'steal $3' action to steal from G. G offers M $2 if she steals from P instead. M agrees and G pays $2 to M. At this point P chooses to play one of his 'pay $5" cards to add more influence and reduce his cash to $1. M decides to steal $3 from G instead.

We were confused about the order things can happen in a blackmail situation. This is how we played one example. Is it valid? - P's gangster is being blackmailed by G. P wants to whack someone as his action. P specifies one of M's gangsters as his target. G will not allow him. P offers to give him an influence card and $2. G accepts this and agrees that P can perform the action. (We ruled that P cannot at this point choose to whack a different target.) Now M plays an influence card which changes the target. G would like now like to veto P's whacking action, but we ruled that it was too late, permission had been given and the target has been changed by an outside agency. Instead G bribes M to choose one of P's gangsters as the target. M agrees and P is forced to whack one of his own gangsters.

When drawing influence cards, you have to count up the number of gangsters controlled. Does this include any associates? We ruled yes.

When an empty space is being filled and the role doing the choosing is not controlled by any player (due to majority neutral influence), who gets to decide on which gangster moves up? We ruled that the player with the Capo ring decides.

When refilling the spaces, if more than three gangsters have been whacked or sent to prison, do you add more associates or do you leave some of the positions empty?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Tucker
Canada
North Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
The Family phase is confusing as the rules mention nothing about a higher order gangster deciding which of the lower level gangsters will fill a given vacant position. It is only ever mentioned in the example. Can you please provide an fuller example for which lower level gangsters can be selected to fill a position.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.