Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you choose to fight a siege engine as your heroic action, are you then the only knight who can occupy that "space"? Can others perform the same action immediately? Or do you have to "move" away first? I can't see any spaces for knight(s) in the siege engine area. Although it's free, the rules are worded in such a way that it sounds like you have to move between the 2 areas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Miller
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Twilight Dipper
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the rules are a bit nebulous here, but my understanding is that the seige engines area is not a seperate location; they're part of the Camelot location. You fight seige engines directly from Camelot (i.e. with your knight sitting in his designated chair at the Round Table.) Thus, at Camelot, as your "quest-specific action", you may either draw two white cards or fight an engine. Hope that clarifies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Propdow wrote:
Yeah, the rules are a bit nebulous here, but my understanding is that the seige engines area is not a seperate location; they're part of the Camelot location. You fight seige engines directly from Camelot (i.e. with your knight sitting in his designated chair at the Round Table.) Thus, at Camelot, as your "quest-specific action", you may either draw two white cards or fight an engine. Hope that clarifies!

That's right.
And I find the rules about that quite clear (in the Book of Quests).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.