Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Kohr
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Games Day lucky XIII was held Saturday, November 18, 2000, at the Los Altos (CA) Library community room.

Turnout was a bit lighter than we've seen in the past, with only maybe 20 people showing up by noon, and a peak of only about 40. This is actually an ideal number for the library's community room, since it means there are plenty of people to form up into new games and lots of different interests represented. Yet the room doesn't get too crowded or noisy, like it did back in the summer when we would get 50+ at one time.

Games Played at Games Day XIII

DaveK: "I first played a warmup game with KenT, who had played before. Then I demoed Mystick in separate 2-player games with Markus, and with Andy from Enginuity Games. Finally, I taught Mystick to Erik and Larry, and helped them work through a 2-player game. Overall, it was a very successful half-day of demos, my first time doing this for a game company."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.