Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
when 1 set read the rules, I gathered that you could only have 1 cost line,,

the rules say you can not create an extra area of sea even if you might connect that space up win up and coming turns.

this caused lots of tiles to be not be place able in many time during the game soem time haveing to cycle 4-5 tiles untill a none cost one would coem up...

when we noticed this we found if we better placed some non cost tiles the 1 cost line would grow quite large even got a game with all but one piece down!

all the pictures so far on this sigh seem to say have many costlines

so how do you play and did you change the rules because like us you found 1 cost to hard to manage!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Milarky wrote:
when 1 set read the rules, I gathered that you could only have 1 cost line,,

the rules say you can not create an extra area of sea even if you might connect that space up win up and coming turns.

this caused lots of tiles to be not be place able in many time during the game soem time haveing to cycle 4-5 tiles untill a none cost one would coem up...

when we noticed this we found if we better placed some non cost tiles the 1 cost line would grow quite large even got a game with all but one piece down!

all the pictures so far on this sigh seem to say have many costlines

so how do you play and did you change the rules because like us you found 1 cost to hard to manage!

I think you have this slightly wrong.

You can have more than one coast line.

What you can't do is have more than one land mass.

In this way, you can also get lakes, as the single land mass surrounds the water that has already been placed.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Milarky wrote:

That isn't in the rules that I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow i read and re-read all morning! and i kept on reading wrong!

played correctly much better now!

think my brain kept thinging of hellas

which is many landmass but only sea...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.