T. Fred
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just threw all my cars, tracks, cards, rules, etc into a box. Not a great way to organize.

But I went to Michael's (craft store) to find a better storage solution. In the bead section, there it was. Something called the "Crafty Caddy" for about 3.50 after my coupon. It is supposed to hold beads and buttons in the 25 external compartments. But I found that each compartment is just big enough to hold one completed RACE DAY car. Perfect! Buy 1 caddy for your 2005 collection and another for your 2006 collection. The caddy holds the cars on the outside and the inside opens up. The top tray can hold dice, damage markers, etc. The inside can hold your car attribute cards, rules, tracks, etc etc. Perfect. I've seen this item at Michael's and Joann's Fabric store. About 5-6 bucks but onsale at Joann's for 3.50 and same at michael's if you use their flier coupon. Image:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, just went and bought two of these today. They work great. Great idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.