Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a quick question. Is War of the Ring - Battles of the Third Age compatible with the french version of War of the Ring by Tilsit?? I didn't see Tilsit's name in the Published By section of the game page of the expansion.

I just wanted to make sure that if I get the french version of War of the Ring and if I want the expansion at some point even if it's in english that I won't have any problems playing the game.

dwarf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beaudoin
Canada
flag msg tools
Pour être franc, j'ai la version faite par Asmodée (ceux qui ont repris le flambeau des mains de Tilsit), et c'est pareil à la version anglaise, alors je suis pas mal certain que l'expansion va fonctionner avec ta version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houlès Vianney
France
Rennes
France
flag msg tools
On va continuer en Francais... (sans accent)
L'extension va etre traduite par Asmodee egalement, elle devrait sortir assez rapidement a ce que j'ai cru comprendre.

Voir ce sujet sur Trictrac :
http://www.trictrac.net/jeux/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16093&pos...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houlès Vianney
France
Rennes
France
flag msg tools
L'extension vient de sortir chez Asmodee, elle est tout a fait compatible avec la version Tilsit (si ce n'est que les cartes ont une teinte legerement differente, ce qui peut du reste etre lie a l'usure des anciennes cartes...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.