Subject: Scrabblicious rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy Packrat
United States
Vista
California
flag msg tools
I've never gotten tiles this good before.

My first play: MICKEYS Double word score, double letter score on the Y and bonus for using all the letters, 94 points.

My second play: PRIVATES two triple word scores, double letter score on the V and bonus for using all the letters, 167 points. This is a new personal best for a single word.

My third play: STRATAS two triple letter scores and the bonus for using all the letters, 66 points.

My fourth play: VEXER double word score, 30 points.

My 5th through 8th plays were pretty lousy, I couldn't manage more than 10 points each.

My ninth play: CAJOLE double letter score on the J and triple word score, 69 points.

I'd used up all my luck after that, I couldn't manage anything more than 4 letters for the rest of the game.

My final score was 616 points, a new personal best. This was just pure luck, I'd never seen tiles come up this good for anyone before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.