Popular Tags: [View All]
Mosse Stenström
Finland
Porvoo
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My brother Jens and I have really taken on to Print-and-Plays, and have found two clear favorites. Richthofen and Punch! This evening we played both, and here's what happened in our campaign:

I again took ze Germanz while Jens piloted the allied forces. As before we played with campaign-rules.

My first pilot, Lothar von Richthofen, was quickly killed by Albert Ball, who then had to face the revenge of brother Manfred von Richthofen.

The Red Baron showed everybody why he's the most famous ace of them all, by first taking out Ball, then finishing off Edward Mannock, all without being hit even once! Whatta guy!

Along came Edward Rickenbacker, who got in some lucky shots. The Red Baron also jammed his guns, and a few shots he would have made were not-to-be. The Baron went down in flames.

Werner Voss took on Rickenbacker, who was heavily damaged from his fight with Richthofen. The allied ace soon met his destiny and crashed.

Rene Fonck was the last of the allied pilots, and he quickly finished off herr Voss after taking a couple of hits himself. So the last German pilot, Ernst Udet came, Ernst Udet saw, and Ernst Udet shot the man down!

Ze Germanz were victorious! Whatta Game!

I would recommend Richthofen to anybody interested in the theme. It's a total of 70 cards to print out. Mine are now also printed on marmoured paper and then laminated, but you don't need to go through all that trouble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.