Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Out came my shining new set of Metro, a gift from good buddy Lenny Leo, my time-tested Iron Horse now being officially retired. The track-builders were Lenny, Willerd, Steve P., Stephen M., Mark and I.

Initially skeptical of most German games, Stephen Maus immediately discovered the vicious potential present in Metro and declared, "I like this game!". He viewed the ability to attack other players as a major asset, and proceeded to wreak havoc. Soon, everyone was into the spirit and the game became one of closing out opponent's lines as quickly as possible.

As the game progressed, it became clear that Mark and Lenny were the two front runners, each with several lines progressing nicely. The problem was that no matter what efforts were made to stop Mark, his tracks seemed to continue winding through even more tiles. Lenny's fate was worse, as his remaining lines were forced to exit prematurely. This earned Mark the victory.

Mark 41, Lenny 30, Willerd 30, Steve P. 29, Greg 22, Stephen M. 21

Ratings: Steve P. 8, Greg 8, Mark 7, Lenny 7, Willerd 6, Stephen M. 6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.