Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When we got around to playing this, we discovered that I have one tile missing. I have the Out of the Box version.

I had looked over the game long before we actually played. I am wondering if the tiles came in sheets and so I lost one or if they were already punched and I was missing one from the box.

It didn't affect the game much, but if I was short one I will contact OotB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Kelley
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
so, is your question: did the tiles come in sheets?
I think they did. There are numbers on the tiles. Put them in stacks and any stack that doesnt have as many tiles as the number is where your tile is missing from. I dont know what you would do about getting the replacement tile, but ... you could always just remove the rest of the tiles for the missing set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
The tiles did not come in sheets; they were pre-punched and bagged. I'm sure OotB will be happy to send you a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.