Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I swear I just saw a geeklist on the first page with 4 pages of entries already, and it had quite a few thumbs up. And then I clicked on it - and all of a sudden - it disappeared, and instead of that list coming up from my click, the one below popped up. I have not been able to find it again since. I didn't even get the name, my attention was more occupied on the fact that there were 4 pages of entries. Does anyone know what happened to this?

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Could it be this one:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/13543

(Found by clicking [Hot] under Geeklists and seeing which list has 4 pages and lots of thumbs. This appears to be the only one.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's it! I remembered it had the word "ten" in it. Thanks. Now how did that happen?

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I normally view Active Geeklists, but this one comes up if one clicks Hot as I indicated above. One feature of the forums is that if you change the default view and then return to the page...you return to your default (not the prior view).

So let my hypothosize one way in which this might have happened. (I am guessing wildly here...so might miss the mark, but hope you can understand what might have happened)

Your default view is Active
Somehow you clicked on Hot bringing the list into view.
You miss-click trying to see the list getting an adjacent Geeklist instead. When you return to the front page, your Geeklist view is once again Active (not Hot) making it look like the list had disappeared.

But that is just speculation. Glad we found the list and you can read it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.