Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Boos
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Game Pages, when you submit an update (e.g. you now OWN the game, so you check the box and click Submit); I didn't get any feedback saying that my collection was updated. We used to get some feedback and it was nice knowing that the web request was processed correctly.

My browser configuration if it makes a difference:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1
on
WindowsXP actually...

Paul
PS - Workaround, reload the page and see if the check mark is still there or check your collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mb
Paul, I can see the 'updated' text-line. It appears in red above the blue "Your Collection" bar.
Possibly users with smaller desktops will not notice it when clicking the button. Scrolling upward should help as the text is persistent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Boos
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll recheck - I'll also check my vid settings; I am still trying to get used to the cartoonish feel of XP. I'll also check it on my home computer (Mac); just wish I used that one more often...

Thanks!
Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.