Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Defazio
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there needs to be more love for Zee Garcia. He's been on the Miami Dice a lot but when they announce it in the beginning its only Tom and Sam mentioned. Also, I was sad to see he was excluded from Nothing Personal, while other podcasters were included (Maybe one more expansion to get all the dice tower network in )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vasel
United States
Homestead
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't been able to do a new intro for Zee yet.

Zee will be in the expansion for Nothing Personal.

And Zee gets plenty of love. More people came up to him at GenCon than me! He deserves it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Bias
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever Zee is in a video, I like to play a game in which I count how many times he uses the word "flavor". It's fun.

*Edited to add that I like Zee. I was standing right next to him at a booth at GenCon but didn't want to bother him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Devine
United States
Silver Lake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zee seems like a great person to play a game with. I didn't get a chance at GenCon because, as you said, he was pretty popular.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stanfill
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's not forget the "Zee Garcia Effect"... when he praised Jamaica in the Top Ten Essential, it soared to the top of The Hotness!

He would definitely be the bacon in the Zee, Tom, and Sam club sandwich!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Leo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TomVasel wrote:

Zee will be in the expansion for Nothing Personal.

Nice! May I suggest another expansion for all the podcasters? You could then have Tom and the Secret Cabal guys fighting in a board game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan McNeely
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've liked Zee's flavor for gaming for a while now, but his list for the "Top Ten Euro-games" was outstanding to me.

One of my favorite games of all-time is In the Year of the Dragon and I was overjoyed to see him give the game some praise. That alone scores him a tremendous amount of cool points, but he also brought to my attention the game Sylla, which I had never heard of before. I looked it up, placed it on my official BGG.com Wishlist and will likely pick up a copy some day.

Thanks, Zee!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwEE H21
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zee rocks.
He likes more games I like than Tom or Sam, but I love to see Sam (the angry bird in the dicetower zoo whistle ) too.
Even when they don't match my "style" of games, they always have an argument why (Sam don't have to have one).
So more Zee? Yes thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zee Garcia
United States
Homestead
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Board Game Blender!
mbmbmbmbmb
Occupy Boardwalk wrote:

Thanks, Zee!

You're welcome! And thanks, everybody, for the nice words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Mulholland
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. Zee rocks. It was great meeting him in the vendor hall at Gen Con.

He adds a certain je nais se quoi that makes the videos with him in it better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Defazio
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Occupy Boardwalk wrote:
I've liked Zee's flavor for gaming for a while now, but his list for the "Top Ten Euro-games" was outstanding to me.

One of my favorite games of all-time is In the Year of the Dragon and I was overjoyed to see him give the game some praise. That alone scores him a tremendous amount of cool points, but he also brought to my attention the game Sylla, which I had never heard of before. I looked it up, placed it on my official BGG.com Wishlist and will likely pick up a copy some day.

Thanks, Zee!

Yeah! That's probably my favorite euro game I was glad to see someone on the show like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls