Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick McIntyre
Canada
Unspecified
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted a Word Document and Photo of a Pelennor Fields Scenario. I designed it to be used with C&C:A units and Nexus WOTR models.

One of the reasons I purchased C&C:A was to reinvest in all these painted models I had. It also allowed me to try out the game system without putting the unit blocks together, which with my schedule may take another week or two. The scenario turned out to be tense, with a surprising amount of back-and-forth action.

It has only been played once, after which I tweaked the Fortress rules. Morder/wife defeated Kingdoms-of-Men 6 to 5, with heavy casualties on both sides. Neither of us played particularly well. Rohan was completely wiped out, with King Theoden retreating off the board to witness the fall of men, and bring more shame to his family.

Please have fun with it, and offer any suggestions for others to play with. I tried to keep the variant rules simple, but as it is your game, you can redesign things to your liking. I can certainly see room for a "Grond" unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cuppa Jack
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Fascinating...
The thought to model Middle Earth battles with the C&C system hadn't even occurred to me!

Hopefully the file will be posted soon, as I'm anxious to take a look at it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Brooks
United States
Freeport
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you don't mind, pleas email me a copy and I'd be happy to try out the variant - apparently, it's going to take weeks for the moderators to approve the file and actually post it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.