Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
HMS Iron Duke
United States
Bartlett
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I'm new to the Geek and I'm looking to swap out some of the deadwood in my collection for things I will actually play.

I have these games to trade:

Age of Renassaince (Punched, Complete)
City Fight (Punched Complete)
Paths of Glory (Punched Complete)
Repuplic of Rome (Punched, Complete with General Magazine with RoR as Cover article, don't remember the issue number)(TRADED 3/09)
Dune (AH 1979 Version. I verified contents last night 3/8, it's complete)
Machiavelli (Punched, Complete) (TRADED 3/10)
Merchant of Venus (Punched, Complete)(TRADED 3/07)

All are in VG condition except for Dune which has some serious shelf ware, not unusual for a 26 year old game.

I am looking for

EastFront (TRADED FOR)
WestFront
Rommel in the Desert (TRADED FOR)
Carrier (TRADED FOR)
Wicketz
Downtown: Airwar over Hanoi (TRADED FOR)
Rifle & Saber (SPI)

Also please check my Want List for other possible deals.

I will provide shipping information and if requested will ship first as I am a new trader to the Geek. Thanks for looking. Feel free to respond here or via Geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HMS Iron Duke
United States
Bartlett
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not too good to be true. I have stuff that I'm never going to play and I see things that I want. So, I'm willing to make arrangements to get games to people that will play them. I can furnish photographs of the games upon request. I also know that they are very in demand games and so I will trade for the right offer. That may mean 2:1. Especially for RoR.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He DID offer to ship first...

Sorry I don't have the games you're looking for, but good luck on your trade regardless. Looks like some highly-desired games you've got for offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HMS Iron Duke
United States
Bartlett
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the support Ken. Who knew when I was picking these games up that 5-10 years later they'd be so highly desired?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HMS Iron Duke
United States
Bartlett
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand. Most of the time if it is too good to be true, it probably is. This time it isn't. A correction to the list since my edit isn't showing up, Merchant of Venus was traded 3/7 for Rommel in the Desert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.