Subject: General Comment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Sorry Chris. You are right. The rules translations do say shadow/miner/silver. The problem my group had with that is the order of the player board. We concluded all shadows are completed then silver because of it's position on the board. Then you get your gems from your miners. We looked at it both ways and if you try it this way the shadow's become far more tactical. You can actualy stop someone from buying the gems they need. This solves the complaint that there is no interaction. I do not speak German so I do not have the benifit of a perfect translation. As many games are mistranslated. We did our best to make sense of this one. Try it this way. You will find the game to be far better and more interactive. I guess you can call this an optional rule that makes too much sense once you try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.