6 Posts

BattleTech CCG» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for cards to build a deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian S.
Poland
flag msg tools
I've played this game in late 90s, recently found my old deck, showed to my friends and they expressed interest in playing the game.

Sadly, most of my collection got lost (all I have is deck + few other cards), so I'm looking for reasonable deal for bunch of commons/resources, so I can jury rig 2-3 decks to play with friends.

If anyone can help, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of cards sell on Ebay, but they do get spendy. I've been trying to buy a lot of Battletech CCG cards myself for a while and they end up costing more than I care to pay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian S.
Poland
flag msg tools
There is lots of cards on ebay, but they are too expensive, and when they are actually cheap - sellers do not ship them outside US.

My bad luck, I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Martinez
United States
Carnation
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

If you are willing to pay for postage from WA, I would be willing to send you a bunch of mint, unplayed cards gratis..

It may take me a week or two to do, but if you are ok with the wait, I can get you enough stuff to make 3-4 decks without a problem...

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian S.
Poland
flag msg tools
Hi!

Thanks for replying (those cards are very hard to come by in Poland) - of course I'm interested. Sadly, because my Obscure Hobby Fund is currently drained by two Battletech miniature shipments I'm about to receive in next few days, I can't afford another one at the moment.

(But expect hearing from me in couple weeks)

Thanks & best

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Martinez
United States
Carnation
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No worries; just let me know when you are ready...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.