Risk» Forums » Rules

Subject: What's the most amount of armies anyone's had playing Risk? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Irelan
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Anyone ever get over 1,000 armies in one turn? If you get the Game Boy Advance Risk down to one or two territories and take turns attacking each other, it's easy to do but very time consuming. To me, the worse part is that you have to click the A button for each army you place because they don't have a faster way of placing your armies. You can move armies into defeated territories fast and power shift into territories fast by pushing the L button on the game, but not when you're placing them at the beginning of your turn.
God bless, Jason Irelan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Tracey
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: What's the most amount of armies anyone's had playing Ri
I had 120 armies in one territory the last time I played, not that much, but nothing to scoff at either. It helps when you trade in at the begging of your turn, then take out an opponent and trade in again. I was one card away from being able to trade in a third time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well, I actually remember one game I counted armies during the other 2 player's bathroom break...

I had 100 or so troops total, one had about 17 armies and one had 25 armies... not bad, but they decided to double team. I believe I ended up winning tho

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.