Mark Edwards
United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Tichu: In order to placate poor Rich we then played one of his favorite card games, Tichu. Dan and Dave were brought up to speed and off we went. Let's just say it was Dave's turn to wrinkle his nose at the game in play. Then again it wasn't his turn at all as he had already given Traumfabrik a big thumbs down due to the auction element involved (not his favorite mechanic).

I actually enjoy this game, but as I mentioned before I think it's more of a "gamer's game" than I care for. Besides I kind of put it in the realm of a traditional card game, very abstract with little flavor. Dave apparently was cooking up ideas for a theme for the game while playing. I'm not sure why considering he didn't like it much.

Dan and I slowly and steadily pulled away from Rich and Dave. Not once, in our 5 or 6 hands did a partner team go out 1 then 2 for the bonus 200 points. Kinda weird. Rich pulled off a Tichu, but failed in his bid for a Grand Tichu.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.