Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm currently working on the refactoring of lamafia game.
A new light set of game mechanics will be adopted. Cards redone, simpler actions, a faster and "funnier" game.

Regards,
Calvinus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The refactoring of lamafia game is almost complete. The new rules booklet is now under work, I want to make it easy and accessible, full of examples.

Playtesting is also at a good stage. Now the game is considerably lighter, every scenario lasts not more than 3 or 4 turns. Play actions are simpler and less numerous. Winning player determination looks also more unpredictable as compared to former version of the game, because the mafia families' "historical tradition" system has been improved. Much more suspence than before...
The game now has less counters and half of the cards than before! In fact, the action cards deck and the play cards deck have been mixed in a unique deck by combining every action card inside every play card. So a lot of enhancements... in short words a new game!

Of course, I'm still working on the Italian version. That means I will spend at least one month on the English translation, once completed the new rules booklet.

Regards,
Calvinus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The preview of lamafia game version II is ready!

You can download the game here:

http://www.pulce.tk

For the time being, only Italian version is available. I will need of a couple of months to work out the English version.

Regards,
Calvinus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lamafia II update available
An update of lamafia2 game is available for download. It consists of some cards update, with new graphics and images.

Regards,
Calvinus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
calvinus wrote:
An update of lamafia2 game is available for download. It consists of some cards update, with new graphics and images.
Regards,
Calvinus.

Is this an English Language version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celso Távora
Brazil
Cruzeiro Novo
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an English version of it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No English version yet, for lack of time, sorry. Volunteers are welcome! whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
calvinus wrote:
No English version yet, for lack of time, sorry. Volunteers are welcome! whistle

I guess I could ask my in-laws... but please post the exact download link here - thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.