Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As copies come up for sale on the BGG Marketplace, it's tempting to buy one and avoid the wait for the RGG version. Besides not having English rules yet, is the game language independent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I've just received a copy from Germany. Apart from the rules, it is totally language independent (though place names use German spellings).

As an added bonus (for English speakers) the players' reference cards are bilingual - German one side, English the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

How did you familiarize yourself with the rules? Do you read German? Or do you know of a place where there is an English translation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I haven't seen any English rules yet, but I saw a brief English description on an Austrian website & decided they wouldn't be too complex for me & my mate babelfish if that was necessary.

If you want to look, see http://www.spielen.at/ then click on Gameflash Nuremberg 2006 under English Edition on the left hand column, then follow your nose.

I've actually been preparing to play Knizia's Great Wall of China, but I'll start looking at T&T soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.