Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Warangel 10 Years Edition
Warangel is a wargame I enjoy create and illustrate.
First edition in Italy was on 1996 as collectible issues.
On 2000, the first boxed edition was produced and was awarded as
Best Italian Game.
This 2006 edition celebrates first 10 years of this home-made game,
it has a sturdier box of previous four selfproduced Editions 2000-2005.
Contents
- New A4 format revised rulebook, fullcolor, in English
- 10 New A4 format Reference Sheets, full color, in English
- pre cut laminated counters of 1st Generation, 10 complete Armies
all these materials are collected in A4 plastic folders copybook to perfectly protect them.
-2 laminated A3 hexed maps
In these last years, 4 editions of the game were sold out mostly in Italy but also in many countries allover the world thanks to BGG, FairPlayGames, Funagain, BoardsandBits, BoulderGames, GamesinaBox.
Info and many illustrations on official website
www.warangel.it
where you can see all Expansions (100 races available), Woodenblocks and available hexed Maps representing all sectors of Earth.
Feel free to contact me directly at this new email
anporaz@libero.it
you are welcome
Thanks to all gamers who partecipated with enthusiasm in these years contacting me with their support, ideas, translations, energy.
If this game is here after 10 years is thank to people like you.
Ciao!
Angelo Porazzi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Ciao Angelo,

is it possible to "update" from the old edition to the new one? Maybe at Essen 2006, if you're there?

Thanks,

-- Gunther
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Porazzi
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
>Ciao Angelo,

Ciao Gunther

>is it possible to "update" from the old edition to the new one? Maybe at Essen 2006, if you're there?
Thanks, Gunther

Shure it is possible to update every single element of the game thanks to the idea
Create YOUR Warangel
you can read and see on my website and read here on BGG.
Main update of Warangel 10 Years edition is to include A4 format reference heets and A4 format rulebook, all in full color and in english.
New edition has a sturdier box that shows all 100 races available now.
You can pick up the new complete box at 35 euro or choose wich elements you wish to update thanks to Create YOUR Warangel.
Maps and counters remains same as old 2000-2005 editions.
New update is given by the possibility to have ready to play Tournament Races, mounted on new round woodenblocks, painted in the colour you choose.
See pictures of these ready to play armies on my website at this link, just scroll down and you'll see them.
http://warangel.it/races.html

About Essen 2006, yes i'll be there both with Warangel 10 Years Edition and with newest WrestAngel.
But there's no need to wait till Essen
All interested players may order any element of Warangel or any of these games I like to create and illustrate: just contact me here
anporaz@libero.it
I ship every week with no problem at all, in any part of the planet thank to PayPal and credit card service available on
www.warangel.it
choose what you like and take what you like, at you home.
If you wish to meet me at Essen or in the many italian Cons where I am invites, everyone is welcome.
On website see latest PhotoReports of presentations and Tournaments of WrestAngel at IDEAG in Piossasco, MiniMod Modena, LudicaMente Mantova and La Citta' del Gioco ludoteque in Milano.
Just click on 2006 and you'll se all of them.
Thanks for your interest.
Angelo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.