Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
j s
United States
washington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone else having trouble with this game being way to easy for the adventurers? both myself and a majority of the people i play with have experience with things like: magic the gathering, Warhammer 40k, Warmachine, D&D, abstract strategy games, and so on. I will kill one player character once a entire game if that .

I throw the works at them:
I move my range figs out from behind cover shot and move them back to cover,
I focus all of my fire power on the most vulnerable character i can find.(because monsters usually only last 1 turn before the PCs wipe them)
I changed the rules so that only the character opening the chest gets treasures, and all the others are out of luck.
I changed the rules to allow me to play more then one spawn card a turn.

Despite all this the PCs still DESTROY everything. after the first couple rooms it's not fun any more for anyone. Nothing i can do can hurt them(boring for me), and they feel like there is no challenge (boring for them). Does anyone else have this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.