Subject: Looking for directions for "Kugel-Spiel" aka "Kulbank" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nowhere Man
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I found a Swedish dice game at a flea market earlier today by the name of "Kugel-Spiel" and it lacked directions. The publisher is Brio AB and there is also a German title on the box of "Kulbank". It is a small wooden box, about 8"x2"x1.5" painted red. There is a row of six spots for the dozen yellow wooden balls on the top with dots like dice spots on one side and colored dots on the other. The spot for number 2 is a hole that deposits the marble into the box. On the other side of the dimples and hole is a colored spot and there is a die that has corresponding spots on it. The game is not in the database so this is a longshot, but I was hoping someone might be familiar with it.

I have submitted the game and once it is accepted then I can upload some pictures of it and the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Pettersson
Sweden
Höllviken
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it when I was a child. But even as a child I found it rather boring.

I think I can recall he rules:

Thera are two players. Each of the playes get a equal numer of marbles. Player no 1 throw a die. The die indicate a slot. If the slot is empty he puts a marble on the indicated slot, if the slot is occupied he has to take the marble from it into his hand. If slot no 2 is indicated he puts the marble in the hole. Then it is the other player's turn.
The player who runs out of marbles firs is the winner.
I think the game came with two dices, one with number and one with colored spots, for children.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nowhere Man
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thanks for the help. That's definitely the game but it doesn't sound like much fun. The box says it is for up to four people not just two, but presumably you evenly divide the marbles and the dice are shared.

Shame that its just a flat random game; the components are really nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.